Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boris Kacic




"How can I explain? What I paint? Why I paint? Do I really have to do it?Painting is a need! A spiritual need! I explore my inner self. I leave a trace in the world. Painting is an answer, an answer to me that I exist. I paint – I live. This is my diary."

Exciting and a challenge. Creating new areas, patterns and balancing and uniting all parts into one totality. I am not trying to paint any realistic portrait, but a playful, imaginative, fictitious face. I create a visual balance, meeting my own aesthetical standards. Fictitious, invented, humorous forms. Fantasy. No limitations. Musicians have tones, time and pauses when they create. I have colours, areas, forms. I am looking for rhythm in my painting and a tone. I try to compose beautiful and poetic pictures, full of feelings. Pictures are as poems with a lyrical touch, poetic feelings and atmosphere. Fragments from reality or the subconscious. My paintings may produce a thought, an encounter, a dialogue or a story. Then it is up to you, the onlooker, to pass the story on.


http://boriskacic.se

No comments:

Post a Comment